LockDown™ Product Overview:
LockDown™ provides fixation following AC separation due to coraco-clavicular ligament disruption.
- Unique device to address common problem in upper limb surgery,
- Over 7000 implantations, over a 10 year period across international markets,
- Strong construct: 1730 N tensile strength,
- Designed with soft loop at one end to resist coracoid process wear,
- Allows natural rotation and movement of the clavicle,
- Early mobilization at 2 weeks and quick rehabilitation: sling @ 2/52, light sports @ 8/52 & contact sport @ 12/52,
- Quick and simple procedure,
- Simple instrumentation for reproducible results,
For more information, please click on the navigation bar located on the right.